In a world of constant change, standing still is your greatest risk.
Innovation is the creation of value with new ideas. It's the disruptive force that drives business, technology and social change.
Get innovation right and you'll capture and sustain growth. Get it wrong and your business will likely erode.
Simplicable Innovation Training is an intensive overview of the innovation techniques that drive industry disruption.
OutlineLeading Organizational Change is a hands-on 3-day course. Participants gain an innovation toolkit for leading business change.
|Economics of Innovation||• Economics of knowledge and innovation
• Transient advantage
• Sustainable competitive advantage
|Innovation Techniques||• Innovation myths
• Breaking from mediocrity
• First principles
• Group dynamics of creative results
• Fail fast
• Problem solving vs idea driven innovation
• Conceptual metaphors
• Flash of genius (idea incubation)
• Paper prototypes & cardboard engineering
• Long tail innovation
• 20 flavors of innovation
• Commercialization of ideas
|Leading Innovation||• Why innovation drives employee engagement
• Building a future focused organization
• Innovation ethics
• The power of principles
• Why influence trumps authority
• Leadership strategies for innovative change
• Developing innovation leaders
• Incentives for innovation
• Performance management & recognition
• The role of norms, expectations, symbols, habits & ritual
• Communication & socialization strategy
• Storytelling for innovation
• Structuring innovation programs
Who Should Attend?Leaders and managers who are engaged in strategic planning, business improvement or business development.
FormatSimplicable Innovation Training is a 3 day program.
Classes begin at promptly at 8:30 AM and conclude by 5:30 PM unless otherwise directed. Business casual attire is appropriate.
RegistrationCost: $1995.00 / person
Max. 16 participants
Contact us for schedule and availability.
Group EnrollmentTo further the impact of this program we encourage organizations to enroll cross-functional teams for the same class.
A group enrollment discount of 10% is available (minimum 4 participants from the same organization in the same class).
Onsite classes may be available at your facility for a further discount of 10% (minimum 6 participants).
If you're really trying to achieve something — you'll want to choose the best words for the job. The following list of positive adjectives may serve as a useful reference.|
Management is tough. It's difficult to get right. Just when you think you've got the hang of it, an issue jumps up and bites you.|
The win-win negotiation myth.|
Selective listening: a bad habit or a skill?|