How to Give Magnetic Presentationsposted by Anna Mar, January 07, 2013
Presentations are the best, and often the only, chance you have to influence decision makers. Why would you give a presentation that's anything less than magnetic?
The fact is that most presentations aren't magnetic. Despite the potential rewards — few people ever become great public speakers.
Here's an interesting statistic. Three out of four people (75%) admit to a fear of public speaking.
It's not only fear that prevents people from giving magnetic presentations. Lack of preparation, bad habits and ineffective strategies are also major barriers.
This 9-part series provides you with the concrete direction you need to give magnetic presentations every time.
1. Why Your Presentations Aren't Very Good
2. 5 Reasons Your Fear of Public Speaking Is An Advantage
3. Lead From Your Strengths for Effective Presentations
4. 6 Public Speaking Myths That Are Dumb
5. 22 Presentation Skills
6. 7 Ways To Begin Your Presentation With a Bang
7. How To KISS Your Presentation Skills in 10 Easy Steps
8. 8 Timeless Tricks For Great Presentations
9. Effective Presentations To Hostile Audiences
Facilitating icebreakers can be tricky. It's a good idea to have at least 3 or 4 icebreakers planned for your team building event. If one ice breaker crashes and burns move quickly to the next.|
You're not born with it. Sales can be learned. Why sales training is worth your time.|
Many people still roll their eyes when they hear the term emotional intelligence ...|
Skills training by profession.|