How to Give Magnetic Presentationsposted by Anna Mar, January 07, 2013
Presentations are the best, and often the only, chance you have to influence decision makers. Why would you give a presentation that's anything less than magnetic?
The fact is that most presentations aren't magnetic. Despite the potential rewards — few people ever become great public speakers.
Here's an interesting statistic. Three out of four people (75%) admit to a fear of public speaking.
It's not only fear that prevents people from giving magnetic presentations. Lack of preparation, bad habits and ineffective strategies are also major barriers.
This 9-part series provides you with the concrete direction you need to give magnetic presentations every time.
1. Why Your Presentations Aren't Very Good
2. 5 Reasons Your Fear of Public Speaking Is An Advantage
3. Lead From Your Strengths for Effective Presentations
4. 6 Public Speaking Myths That Are Dumb
5. 22 Presentation Skills
6. 7 Ways To Begin Your Presentation With a Bang
7. How To KISS Your Presentation Skills in 10 Easy Steps
8. 8 Timeless Tricks For Great Presentations
9. Effective Presentations To Hostile Audiences
So you're a technical guru — these days that's not enough. To be a enterprise architect you absolutely need to have these 11 critical soft skills.|
Skills training by profession.|
How to build a creative, productive and satisfied team.|
Lead from your strengths to improve your negotiation results.|